To develop web sites such as we like and as you want them, we use the PHP programming language, and its many frameworks. PHP has many libraries that make it a very powerful language. Besides, most of his followers prefer to call "Platform PHP" rather than PHP language. Since December 2015, PHP 7 is formalized. This is faster and more efficient.
Why use PHP framework?
A framework provides much more than you can imagine. It brings an organization to your project:
- Logical division of the source code
- Factorization of common components, code reusability
- Adding business layer
- Separation of logical technical / business (developers) and presentation logic (designeurs / integrators)
- Maintenance and scalability
Although a framework like Symfony 2 is positioned as a conductor rather than a simple aggregate of booksellers, the fact remains that the frameworks always come with their set of reusable components and libraries.
What are the frameworks we use?
- Symfony: Symfony is an MVC framework written in PHP, supported by the SensioLabs editor and distributed under the MIT license. The respect for the HTTP protocol and the MVC paradigm is at the heart of the framework that provides a context of full development with a comprehensive tool to debug. The developer has uniform access to the database, to controllers, views, etc. The framework also provides a large library of utility functions. On the side of safety, Symfony provides protection against common attacks on Web applications (SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, ...).
- Zend: Zend Framework is part of the leading pair with Symfony PHP frameworks. It is one of the most used PHP frameworks.
- CodeIgniter is a free framework written in PHP. It follows the MVC design pattern and is inspired by the functioning of Ruby on Rails. CodeIgniter's documentation is complete. The framework of the community is very active which helps find help quickly. In addition, members of the CodeIgniter community have developed many reusable libraries.
For your website, contact our php development company !